16th. Session of RCSBIH Presidency was held on 26.th April 2018 on Ilidža . The session was chaired by RCSBIH President, Mr. Rajlo Lazić. Beside Presidency members, the session was attended by: Mr Branko Leko, Secretary General, Ms. Azra Bričić, RCSBiH Financial manager and Ms. Žaklina Ninković, a coordinator for international cooperation and assistant Secretary General.
In accordance with Agenda items, Presidency members adopted the following decisions, conclusions and information
- To submit to RCSBIH Assembly the Draft decision to call elections in RCSBIH structure
- Adoption of RCSBIH Work report for 2017. ;
- Adoption of RCSBIH Financial report for 2017;
- Adoption of draft Work plan for 2018;
- Adoption of draft Financial plan for 2018;
- Verified decision on funds transfer to Croatian Red Cross ;
- Adopted Decision on funds transfer to a humanitarian phone;
- Verified decision on signing the Memorandum of Understanding between RCSBIH and Palestinian Red Crescent ;
- Verified decision on formation of the organizational board of the State „Think Mines“ competition;
- Adopted a decision to support the renewal of a burnt house of a RCRS staff member;
- Accepted the information on activities carried out on the RCSBIH building restoration- a National monument.
- Accepted the international cooperation information;
- Approved the Project agreement with Swiss Red Cross „ Development of RCSBIH Institutional preparedness to prepare for and respond to natural and other disasters, 2018.-2020. in Bosnia and Herzegovina”;
- Accepted the information on signing the Framework agreement on cooperation between RCSBIH and ICRC- delegation in BiH with annexes ( on compliance and management ) ;
- Accepted the information on Financial procedures agreement between RCSBIH and ICRC – delegation in BiH ;
- In principle, supported the proposal to relocate Frederic Maurice gallery to RCSBIH building ( with the approval of the Board for property and RCSBIH assembly).