19th Session of RCSBIH Presidency was held on 11. January in the meeting room of RCSBIH headquarters building . The session was chaired by Mr. Rajko Lazić and participants were Presidency members and attended also by Mr. Branko Leko, Secretary General, Ms. Azra Bričić, Financial Manager from RCSBIH.
After a longer discussion, Presidency members adopted the following conclusions and decisions and accepted the following information :
- Adopted the RCSBIH Development plan;
- Adopted the Decision on the amount of compensation for volunteers in response to migrant crisis in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Accepted the information on the activities related to migrant crisis in Bosnia and Herzegovina and on the launching Emergency Appeal (nominated Urgent Appeal coordinator), as well as information about the donation from Turkish Red Crescent;
- Accepted the information on activities related to property of the Red Cross Society of Bosnia and Herzegovina
a) Building of RCSBIH in Sarajevo;
b) Resort in Lozica near Dubrovnik, Republic of Croatia (accepted letter of intent "The Garage Project Dubrovnik" with the beginning of discussions related the conclusion of Novo Sarajevo Red Cross;
c) Meeting with the Ambassador of the Republic of Croatia in Bosnia and Herzegovina HE. Ivan Del Vechio
- Accepted the information on international cooperation activities;
- Accepted the information on proposals for candidates for organs and bodies of RCSBIH from RCFBIH and RCRS structure and Decision adopted on elections in RCSBIH;
- Decision adopted on nomination of the Organizational Board for the State First aid competition ,
- Considered letters from RCFBIH ( Orašje RC and Maglaj RC).